March 17, 2020
KINGSLAND WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
1422 West Drive/P. O. Box 73
Kingsland, Texas 78639
(325) 388-6611 Fax (325) 388-6135 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
March 17, 2020
NOTICE TO KINGSLAND WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION MEMBERS ABOUT COVID-19
Due to concerns of the CDC and the need for extreme precautionary measures in the United States, Kingsland Water Supply Corporation would like to share the following information with our members as to the steps we are making to maintain public health and safety. First and foremost, Kingsland Water Supply Corporation’s top priority is to provide safe and reliable water at all times.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) states, “The EPA has established regulations with treatment requirements for public water systems that prevent waterborne pathogens such as viruses from contaminating drinking water and wastewater. Cornavirus, which causes COVD-19, is a type of virus that is particularly susceptible to disinfection and standard treatment and disinfection processes are expected to be effective.” Kingsland WSC adheres to all federal and state treatment regulations and monitors drinking water daily.
Kingsland Water Supply Corporation will remain open during this national emergency. Our employees will continue to treat and monitor water quality on a daily basis, in order to provide safe drinking water from your tap. In order to provide for the health and safety of our staff and visitors to our administrative office, Kingsland WSC is currently taking the following steps:
- Administrative offices will be available for phone in service only. Only office staff will be allowed in the offices until further notice.
- Field and plant personnel will still be on duty to address any day to day duties, but will only be able to contact customers maintaining social distances. No Kingsland WSC employee may enter a customer’s home under any circumstances.
- All staff meetings and face to face meetings will be temporarily suspended.
Payments will be accepted in the following ways:
- Phone – in payments
- Drop box payments, located in front of office
- On-line at www.kingslandwater.org
Payments are still due on the posted days on your bill. Kingsland WSC will monitor the national response to the emergency and make adjustments to this statement as necessary. If there are any questions, please call our office during normal business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at 325-388-6611 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding,