New Service Request

Welcome to the Kingsland Water Supply Corporation community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service. If you're a renter that is needing to tranfer your name to a location, the Renter Agreement is provided below. We look forward to serving your water needs.


Other Helpful Forms:

  • ACH Bank Draft Form





Relevant Documents